DUE December 12, 2022
- To be eligible to show at the Muskogee Regional Jr. Livestock Show ALL animals must be nominated and entered for the Muskogee Regional Jr. Livestock Show.
- Each exhibitor may show no more than 3 steers, 3 lambs, 3 market goats, 3 doe kids, 3 market hogs and 3 heifers.
- You must specify on the entry form between doe kids and market goats. Goats will be shown as they are nominated and entered.
- No animal in any division may be shown in more than one class.
- Fill out one envelope for each entry
- Place DNA inside the envelope only. DO NOT place fees inside the envelope.
- Nomination and entry forms are combined.
- CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR NOMINATION AND ENTRIES. PLEASE PAY WITH A SCHOOL, AGENCY OR PERSONAL CHECK.
- Nomination and Entry Fees:
Market Goats $15
Doe Kids $15
Commercial Heifers $20
Registered Heifers $20
- No refunds will be made on incorrect entries.
All entries must be postmarked* by Monday, December 12, 2022
Muskogee Junior Livestock Show
PO BOX 2784
Muskogee, OK 74402
*Entries may be dropped off at the Muskogee County Extension Office by 5 p.m. December 12, 2022
All entries for FFA exhibitors must be made by FFA Advisors and
all entries for 4-H exhibitors must be made by 4-H Educators.