Rules - Breeding Doe Kids
Superintendent: Gayle Blackman, Muskogee, OK
Assistant Superintendent: Kay Vann, Boliver, MO
Assistant Superintendent: Leigh Cooper, Ft Gibson, OK
Goats will be penned in barns.
ALL TRAILERS WILL BE PARKED ON RUNWAY
Superintendents and assistants will weigh all doe kids from 8:30am-10:00am on Wednesday, March 1
Show at 11:00am on Wednesday, March 1
Mnimum weight - 50 pounds
Maximum weight - 160 pounds
All animals have to be on grounds by check in and must remain on the grounds until shown.
Only exhibitors will be allowed in the show rings and holding areas. Parents or other exhibitors will not be allowed to assist the exhibitors in the show rings or holding pens during judging time and shall remain completely outside show or holding pens.
1. An official health certificate must accompany all show animals. The official health certificate must be issued within thirty (30) days and shall be available at all times to the representatives of the Animal Industry Division. All animals must be free of any infectious, communicable or contagious disease and if such a disease is found, it will be cause for removal of the animal(s) from exhibition.
2. You must specify between doe kids and market goats, goats will be shown as they are nominated and entered.
3. Doe kids must be dehorned or horns tipped.
4. Lost tags on all animals must be replaced by check in time for their division.
5. No animal in any division may be shown in more than one class.
6. Scrapie Tags must be in compliance with State Regulations.
7. NO BRACING
8. Prize money will be divided among classes according to number of entries per class.
9. Goats will be divided into classes and divisions at the discretion of the superintendent.
10. Nine doe kids make the sale.