- Nomination and entries are combined:
$20 per steer
$20 per heifer
$15 per hog
$15 per lamb
$15 per goat
- Forms, tags and DNA kits will be available at the Muskogee County Extension Office after November 1, 2022.
- Nominations must be completed by Monday, December 12, 2022. Paperwork must be turned in December 12, 2022. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Procedure must be completed by: Agriculture Education Advisor (FFA), County Extension 4-H or one appointed by Extension Educators named. Process can be done by town, community and at youth's home if staff desires to go home to home.
- The County Nomination Committee Chairman should complete the Nomination Tag Order Form with the assistance of the County Nomination Committee and make arrangements to pick up the tags.
- The Chairman of each County's Nomination Committee should return the envelopes, tags and fees no later than Monday, December 12, 2022.
Please make photo copies of all information before turning in to show officials.
Envelopes and fees may be mailed to:
Muskogee Junior Livestock Show
PO BOX 2784
Muskogee, OK 74402
dropped off at the Muskogee County Extension Office.
- Lambs must have hair sample (DNA).
- Market goats and Doe kids must have hair sample (DNA).
- Steers must have hair sample (DNA).
- Commercial heifers must have hair sample (DNA).
- Registered heifers must be nominated and entered by December 12, 2022. Registered heifers must have hair samples (DNA); if the tattoo is not present a MRJLS nomination tag must be attached; if registration papers are not available at the time of nomination a MRJLS nomiation tag must be attached. Birthdate and breed must be recorded on nomination form. Heifers must be shown as nomiated. If an exhibitor nominates a registered heifer without registration papers and would like the option tot show the heifer as commercial, in case registration papers are not received, heifer must be tagged.
- Hogs must be tagged, have hair sample (DNA) and ear notches read and recorded. Hogs must be ear-notched to be eligible for nomination. If hogs are not ear-notched at the time of nominations, the county nomination committee must ear-notch before they can complete the nomination on that animal. Forms on hogs without ear notches or premised ID will be considered incomplete and will not be accepted.
- OKC Nomination Tags will be accepted on animals that have completed the OKC Nomination process; however, those animals must still complete the MRJLS process.
- Animals must be nominated in the county in which that the exhibitor is enrolled in 4-H or FFA.