Superintendents will weigh all goats from 10:30am to 12 (noon) on Wednesday, March 1
Market goat show 30 minutes after doe kid show
ALL GOATS WILL BE PENNED IN BARNS.
ALL TRAILERS WILL BE PARKED ON THE RUNWAY
All animals have to be on the grounds by check in and must remain on the grounds until shown.
Only exhibitors will be allowed in the show rings and holding areas. Parents or other exhibitors will not be allowed to assist the exhibitors in the show rings or holding pens during judging time and shall remain completely outside show or holding pens.
- Must be wethers or does (no bucks allowed).
- You must specify between doe kids and market goats, goats will be shown as they are nominated and entered.
- An official health certificate must accompany all show animals. The official health certificate must be issued within thirty (30) days and shall be available at all times to the representatives of the Animal Industry Division. All animals must be free of any infectious, communicable or contagious disease and if such a disease is found, it will be cause for removal of the animal(s) from exhibition.
- Lost tags on all animals must be replaced by check in time for their division.
- Goats must be dehorned or horns tipped.
- Minimum weight – 50 pounds - No maximum weight.
- Prize money will be divided among classes according to number of entries per class.
- 25 goats make the sale.
- Sale order will be selected by judge.
- Scrapie Tags must be in compliance with State Regulations.
Goats wil be divided into classes and divisions at the discretion of the superintendent.