Brooklyn Herriman, Warner
Bryan Craig, Ft Gibson
Superintendents and assistants will weigh all lambs
from 10 am to 12 pm (noon) on Thursday, March 2
Show at 2 p.m. on Thursday, March 2
All animals have to be on the grounds by check in and must remain on the grounds until shown.
Only exhibitors will be allowed in the show rings and holding areas. Parents or other exhibitors will not be allowed to assist the exhibitors in the show rings or holding pens during judging time and shall remain completely outside show or holding pens.
All general rules and regulations apply - see General Rules & Regulations page.
- All lambs must be entered by official deadline date of December 12, 2022, in appropriate breed.
- An official health certificate must accompany all show animals. The official health certificate must be issued within thirty (30) days and shall be available at all times to the representatives of the Animal Industry Division. All animals must be free of any infectious, communicable or contagious disease and if such a disease is found, it will be cause for removal of the animal(s) from exhibition.
- Lost tags on all animals must be replaced by check in time for their division.
- Scrapie Tags must be in compliance with State Regulations.
- Any animal not showing breed characteristics that day can be moved to the appropriate class by show officials only.
- All sheep must be washed & clipped in the sheep barn areas and areas designated by show officials.
- All lambs must be slick-shorn to the skin. No wool will be allowed above the knees or hocks.
- The breeds will be divided into classes at the discretion of the Superintendent.
- An exhibitor must show their animals in the appropriate weight class. In other words, if an exhibitor misses their weight class for any reason, the exhibitor is not allowed to move up to the next class and disqualifiied.
- All breeds must have 10 animals entered and checked in to constitute a breed. Any breed not having 10 animals must show in White Faced Crossbred or Black Faced Crossbred.
- 30 lambs make the sale.
- 1st through 10th place in each class will be eligible for the sale and will come back to show for preliminary sale order after each BREED. Final sale order will be chosen after Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion are selected.
- Prize money will be divided among classes according to the number of entries per breed.
WEIGHTS 70 lb minimum – no maximum
Show Order: TBA /Show Order will be posted.